Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an e-mail address or credit card information. In general, you can visit TRUPOSTURE.com (this “Website”) without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
- Information Collected
TRUPOSTURE.com captures information from its visitors in two different ways: directly when you submit to us and indirectly through our website server technology. Adela Health, Inc. and TRUPOSTURE never collect or maintains information at our Website from those we actually know are under 18.
- Protecting Personal Information
Keeping your Personal Information confidential is a top priority for Adela Health, Inc. and TRUPOSTURE This notice explains how we will protect your Personal Information.
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, Personal Information our customers or representatives of our customers share with us. We will maintain safeguards, physical and electronic, to protect that information. We will conduct our business in a manner that keeps Personal Information secure.
- We will limit the collection and use of Personal Information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service and to administer our business. We collect Personal Information about customers from the following sources:
- From your inquiries with us via phone, facsimile, email, mail courier, or this Website;
- From your transactions with us, our web-affiliates or others; and
- From your transactions with non-affiliated third parties.
- It is our policy that only authorized Adela Health, Inc. and TRUPOSTURE employees who need to know your Personal Information will access and use it.
- It is our policy that we will not share Personal Information (either current or former customers), outside Adela Health, Inc. and TRUPOSTURE for any purpose other than to facilitate payment for services rendered, unless the disclosure has been authorized by the customer or is required by law. We will never sell any of your Personal Information to third party marketing organizations.
- Whenever we retain other organizations to provide support services on behalf of Adela Health, Inc. and TRUPOSTURE, we will require them to protect customers’ Personal Information.
- To help us keep your customer information up-to-date and accurate, please contact Adela Health, Inc. and TRUPOSTURE if there is any change in your Personal Information.
We may implement security features to prevent the unauthorized release of or access to Personal Information. Please note, however, that we cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from us via the Website or email. Accordingly, Adela Health, Inc. and TRUPOSTURE is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet. For more private communication, users can contact us by telephone at the telephone number provided on the Website on the page titled “Contact Us”.
- Use of Personal Information Collected.
We may use the Personal Information we collect for internal purposes, namely, for solving technical problems, calculating overall usage statistics, for internal marketing and promotional purposes, and content improvement. We will never sell any of your Personal Information to third party marketing organizations.
- Log Files
TRUPOSTURE.com collects traffic information from visitors to be used for statistical analysis and to improve our Website. When you access our Website, we collect information about your visit in a log file on the server. Log file information may include, but is not limited to, internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information.
We do not try to track you or to identify you individually, but we do review this information to understand overall trends and to determine what kinds of content are popular and useful to our visitors. We may also use tracking and analysis software and to identify and analyze patterns of browsing by our visitors. We use this information to understand which parts of the Website are more interesting to visitors, whether any aspects of the Website seem to be confusing or overlooked, and how well our marketing activities are working.
- Email Sent to Us
Throughout our site, we have email addresses posted to encourage our users to contact us directly. If a user submits an email to us, we respond to the email directly to answer questions or comments.
- Links and Information Gathered by Others
Our site contains links to other sites. We do not operate any of these linked sites, cannot control what information such sites gather or what such sites do with the information. Therefore, we are not responsible for the activities of the operators of such sites. This privacy statement only applies to information collected by TRUPOSTURE.com.
- Restrictions of Service
Adela Health, Inc. and TRUPOSTURE has the right to suspend, deactivate, limit, or cancel our service and user accounts, impede or restrict access to our Website in our sole discretion. Adela Health, Inc. and TRUPOSTURE reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime at our discretion. We may, at our sole discretion, label or categorize any customer or user account “Refuse to Provide Service”. Should this occur, we will continue to provide warranty and other related services as required by law. However, we will not sell any further products to the “Refuse to Provide Service” customer.
- Public Content
By submitting communications or content to any part of TRUPOSTURE.com or its domains and sub-domains where content may be viewable by the public (e.g., posting on a discussion forum, chat or other public communication), you agree that such communication is non-confidential for all purposes. Any suggestions, ideas, information or other submissions that are disclosed or communicated to Adela Health, Inc. and TRUPOSTURE through this Website or via email will become and remain the exclusive property of Adela Health, Inc. and TRUPOSTURE
- Health Insurance Information
Adela Health, Inc. and TRUPOSTURE currently does not accept health insurance. We are not a provider for any insurance company or health care organization. We do not file any insurance claims for any reason. You may be eligible to submit a claim to your provider on your own behalf if you have out of network benefits. We do not work with private or government-based insurers or social benefit programs. Adela Health, Inc. and TRUPOSTURE is not a Medicare provider nor do we have a Medicare contract to provide services. Medicare will not reimburse you for purchases you made through TRUPOSTURE.com.